Volgers

woensdag 6 juli 2016

Engagement card

Hi everyone,

Remember I told you yesterday I got a phone call on
sunday to make a 65th wedding anniversary card in
vintage style and an engagement card by monday evening ?
Yesterday I showed you the anniversary card and today I
show you the engagement card. The word "Verloofd" on 
the card front means "Engaged".

Hoi allemaal,

Weet je nog dat ik gisteren vertelde dat ik zondag een
telefoontje kreeg om een vintage huwelijksverjaardags-
kaart voor 65 jaar huwelijk én een verlovingskaart te
maken tegen maandag avond ? Gisteren toonde ik jullie
de jubileum kaart en vandaag is hier de verlovings kaart.







Thanks for visiting and for leaving me a little comment.
Have a lovely day and hope to see you again next time.
Hugs Veerle xx


Bedankt voor je bezoekje en voor je berichtje. Ik wens
jullie nog een hele fijne dag en zie je graag terug de
volgende keer. Groetjes, Veerle xx

16 opmerkingen:

Sarah zei

Sorry I have not visited lately Veerle but you know how it is!! This is a beautiful card and I bet the happy couple will love it xx

Anoniem zei

HARTstikke mooi!!!
Creatieve groetjes, Gaby

Laine zei

Such a lovely card Veerle. Soft vintage style and detail.
Laine
xx

Sylvia zei

Het is weer een beauty,Veerle.

Groetjes,Sylvia

Caroline Cards zei

Een prachtige kaart met mooie bloementoef en kant!
groetjes, Caroline

Gerrina zei

Weer zo'n mooie met zoveel gecombineerde lagen! Groetjes, Gerrina

My Card Attic: Hazel zei

How you managed to come up with such a fantastic creation in such a hurry is beyond me! Just stunning my friend! Hazel xx
My Card Attic

aussie aNNie zei

Brilliant design here today and lovely colours to inspire.xx {aNNie}

KarinsArtScrap zei

schitterende kaart Veerle
Gr Karin

Brenda zei

What a gorgeous engagement card Veerle! I love the design of it and love the flowers and die cuts used. I can't believe you whipped these stunning cards out so fast! You are amazing my friend! Hugs, Brenda

Creations by Shirl zei

Gorgeous Veerle~

Ans Gilbert zei

Ook deze is prachtig geworden, super gedaan,
groetjes,
Ans
p.s. je foto van de kleurenschakel loopt achter..

Unknown zei

Beautiful engagement card, I love the shabby chic look you have achieved. Hugs Jennifer xx

Chrissy zei

Another stunner Veerle..just gorgeous.

luv CHRISSYxx

MaryH zei

It's lovely & delicately vintage with that fab paper design, the paper tearing, and the gorgeous lace. Your engaged couple will love it & I do too! TFS & Hugs.

coldwaters2 zei

Oh my this is so beautiful Veerle, wow, it is full of so much loveliness and has a wonderful shabby chic style look, I love, love, love it
hugs
lorraine x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...